A completely unnecessary but very cool snacking tool with one function: to shove more snacks into your huge mouth without interrupting your activities or getting your crap covered in grease or snack debris.
- Dark Mode / Light Mode
- Non permanent body modification
- Chill white and light gray color
- Really grippy grips to grab your snacks really hard
- Sleek, minimalist design that makes you look like an android
- BPA free
- Phthalates free
- Food Grade
- FDA compliant
- You can put it in the dishwasher if you're rich and own one
- Sexy ergonomic slots for the index and middle finger
- Flexible rubber ensures comfort fit for users 14+
- Designed to stand on its own without contacting other surfaces
- RKRichard K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
I absolutely love the utensil. I used to eat chips with chopsticks before I discovered this. It was completely a no-brainer to purchase the Snactiv.
- ADAmy D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
My partner loves these! He misplaced them recently and was stressed out because he said he could stand the thought of going back to having sticky fingers. So we’re getting an extra set, just in case.
- DDianaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
I could not possibly be more happy with Snactiv! My boyfriend and I are loving our Snactivs (for the first week, we were so chuffed that we even used them in lieu of regular dinner utensils), I’m mailing one to my little brother, and I’m already considering ordering more for gifts!
It’s a terrific concept, and the product 100% delivers. Works like a dream and is hilariously nonstick (I tried to glue something on mine to tell ours apart and it wouldn’t even stick. That’s pretty impressive, huh?)
But not only is the product incredible, the customer service is BEYOND. I ordered a set of three, and one of them was a bit faulty. I emailed customer service and they got back to me in, like, an hour. Maybe an hour and a half. I was gobsmacked. The sheer efficiency, the courtesy…I emailed them before my first class and by the time I walked out of school, my issue had been long since resolved! I got my replacement not even 48 hours later.
Seriously, my customer support rep Berwyn was amazing. No faceless bot chats or getting ping-ponged around here. Snactiv is amazing and I will support them for the rest of forever.
- SBSylvie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
Where has this been all my life? I love to eat cheesy snacks but hate having greasy orange fingertips. Snactiv has been the PERFECT solution! Using it feels unexpectedly intuitive. It's simple to maneuver with little effort. I'm right-handed but I can use it in either hand just as easily, so I often use it to snack with my left hand while playing a game with my right. It has also turned out to be very helpful for my autistic kid with sensory issues who doesn't like to touch food -- a great improvement over her trying to eat chips with a fork. I have recommended Snactiv to everyone I know!
- ASAaron S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
I love these!! They're super comfy and fairly sturdy. They do bend a bit when holding heavier or larger items, but it's perfect for small/light items like chips and popcorn. Definitely recommend!